- EXPERIENCE – B&F POWER VAC is the industry leader with over 40 years in business, serving the Residential, Commercial and Industrial cleaning needs of this local community. We have completed countless successful HVAC equipment cleaning projects in Idaho and Washington. B&F POWER VAC is also a long standing member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Our Dun & Bradstreet rating is 1R2.
- QUALIFICATIONS – B&F POWER VAC is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) which has strict standards relating to training, equipment, cleaning procedures and ethical behavior. B&F POWER VAC is a licensed contractor; we are insured, bonded and carry a public works license for the state of Idaho. We also have experienced technicians that have earned the prestigious ASCS (Air Systems Cleaning Specialist) designation and CVI (Certified Ventilation Inspector) duct cleaning certification as well as VSMR (Ventilation System Mold Remediator).
- PRICING – B&F POWER VAC is a leading provider of air duct and other numerous cleaning services. Our professional team has serviced thousands of customers, from residential projects to large-scale commercial and industrial jobs. Our pricing is competitive, always giving 100% to complete the project on time.
- BEYOND AIR DUCT SYSTEMS – B&F POWER VAC will clean all major components of your HVAC system – blower motors, evaporator coils, heat exchangers, and all accessible and connected ductwork, registers, and grilles. In addition to HVAC systems we also clean a wide variety of other equipment including – woodstoves and fireplaces, hot water heaters, dryer vents, boilers, and exhaust systems. Your air quality is our number one priority so we offer environmentally friendly, non-toxic, air purification products available upon request for our customers who suffer from pollen, hay fever, and or pet allergies.
- SAFETY – Job Safety is a top priority and B&F POWER VAC employs ‘best practices’ for safety at all job sites. We have weekly safety meetings and one of the highest safety ratings in the industry. We have received the National Outstanding Safety Award for being consistently safety aware on all job sites.
- QUALITY CONTROL – B&F POWER VAC issues customer survey’s on every residential jobsites and visually inspects larger projects and employs video inspection technology to assure quality control. Upon request, we can provide a complete report including of cleanliness and before/after photos for your facility or project.
Locally owned & operated by Mac & Donna Mattoon.